Toronto Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club

The Kiwanis Club of Toronto has a deep and substantial partnership and relationship with the Toronto Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club, which runs programs throughout the year at their locations. 

Our Club established the Toronto Kiwanis Boys & Girls Clubs (TKBGC) in 1921. TKBGC's historic facility, a church originally built in 1921 at 101 Spruce St., was purchased by the Kiwanis Club of Toronto in 1939. TKBGC incorporated as a not-for profit organization, separate from the Kiwanis Club of Toronto in 1992. Since then, TKBGC has helped over 50,000 inner-city children and youth reach their full-potential.

After 90 years this warm place was showing its age. The Clubhouse was temporarily closed for a $7.5 million redevelopment project in 2009. During those capacity-building years, TKBGC opened six additional program sites in the Regent Park community. The ambitious two-year capital improvement project ended on January 26, 2012 when 101 Spruce Street re-opened as The Toronto Kiwanis Boys & Girls Clubs Miles & Kelly Nadal Youth Centre.

Please visit their web site for more information.